LAND & CABIN PACKAGES - Cherokee Oaks Subdivision, Hanging Dog area, Murphy, NC 28906
UPSCALE MOUNTAIN CABIN COMMUNITY
QUALITY MOUNTAIN PROPERTIES IN THE UNSPOILED WILDERNESS!
Presented by: Big Frank Schuler, Broker/Realtor
Direct# (828) 837-0991; firstname.lastname@example.org
People visit the Great Smoky Mountains and come to Cherokee County for a "gratifying quality of life". A beautiful change for anyone. This is a wonderful place to live, raise children, retire and where people are friendly and the values and traditions of long ago still exist. The climate is comfortable and mild with clearly four seasons - brisk Springs and Falls, relatively cold Summers, and moderate Winters.
Cherokee Oaks Subdivision is a beautiful, new and upscale Cabin Community with Fiberoptic internet that will impress you. Own your mountain dream home that is customed built to your mountain lifestyle. Located in the Hanging Dog area, secluded and surrounded by Cherokee Indian land which allows for extra peace and quiet.
These cabin & land packages have many features to talk about but let me tell you about our community first.
* Minutes from some of the best fishing in the area.
* Lake Hiwassee has within a few miles boat ramps, National Parks with hiking & biking trails and is over 29 miles long and 2 miles wide with so many coves and fingers it has 189 miles of shoreline and is up to 165 feet deep.
* North Carolina's record Striped Bass was caught a few years ago in the lake at 65 pounds fish by 17 years old after high school.
* With over 85% of the shoreline is TVA or USFS land and wooded and private/quiet. You will see Eagles, Deers, Wild Hogs, Wild Turkeys all from your boat.
* We are only 3 miles to downtown Murphy NC and within a 2-hour drive to 5 major cities like Atlanta GA, Chattanooga TN, Knoxville TN, Asheville NC & Greenville SC.
* 5 Lakes, 5 Rivers, hundreds of Trout Streams, 2 white water rafting locations, Hunting, Hiking, Biking or just Relaxing
... and much more to explore.
Head for the hills I say…."Come live with us in Cherokee Oaks Subdivision!"
This is Cherokee County NC with about 301,000 acres total and 89,000 or this is USFS (United States Forest Service)
Call BIG FRANK Schuler to learn more about Cherokee Oaks Subdivision. Exclusive Community Subdivision that will make you proud to see.
Visit us on Facebook at Cherokee Oaks Subdivision.
Pick your Homesite and here are your Home features:
• Metal roof (Several Colors to pick from) (Copper is an up fee)
• Hand-hewn D-Log Siding (some models)
• 8 to 10 feet rear porch
• 8 feet full-length front covered porch, with 2 ceiling fans
• Sawed cut wood floor throughout (looks different, looks great)
• Cathedral wood ceilings, with beams & Recessed lighting
• Gas log ready rock front fireplace with huge mantel. (Some models may be wood burning or can add on new construction for $2,500 up fee)
• Upgraded ceiling fans interior
• Kitchen with all stainless steel appliances (all models)
• Electric self-cleaning range (flat top), Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator (with icemaker). (Gas stove for $350 up fee)
• Quality Granite countertops kitchen & baths with Undermount Kitchen Sink
• Custom made rustic wood kitchen cabinets (we have our own cabinet shop)
• Wood sheathing on Wall & Roof, more insulation and energy efficiency
• Crawl Space (most models) (Some you can stand up in)
• Large attic area and crawl space for storage (most models)
• French doors walk out to the front porch
• Double pane tilt in tinted windows
• All wood tong & groove interior walls & ceiling
• Washer/Dryer hook up
• Community water (Great clean good tasting mountain water!)
• Vented forced air full-size Heat pump/AC (Not a wall split type unit)
• Common area with pavilion, picnic table, and BBQ grill & Classic Truck!
• Mountain views on many lots, exquisite location (3 miles from downtown)
• 1-year New Homebuilders Warranty
Location points of Interest within 40 minutes or less:
* 2 Local Airports
* 4 Hospitals
* 3 golf Courses
* Tri-County Community College
* Hiking Trails and Camping
* J.C Campbell Folk School
* Cherokee and Nantahala National Forests
* 5 beautiful Lakes & Rivers that offer some of the best Boating, Fishing, and Water Sports in the South.
For the latest information and availability, contact Big Frank 828-837-0991 / email@example.com